Thank you for supporting our ministry in prayer in the new year!
1. Praise God for two Next Generation Professional Leaders Initiative (NGPLI) conferences that recently took place in Belarus! About 1,000 young professionals participated in these events.
2. Please pray for 30 School Without Walls (SWW) students from Russia who will be participating in a mission trip to the North Caucasus to distribute Gifts of Hope to children in need on January 2-5.
3. Pray for Clean Heart Church in Brest, Belarus, as they are hosting an outreach event for 20-25 young families at the beginning of the month.
4. Pray for our SWW students as they bring Gifts of Hope to 78,000 children throughout Eurasia during the Orthodox Christmas season. Please also pray that the children who receive these gifts would find new hope and joy in Christ.
5. Praise God that, after four years of submitting applications, Church Without Walls (CWW) in Pinsk, Belarus is finally registered with the government! This is such an amazing answer to prayer and a powerful reminder of God’s faithfulness.
6. Please pray for a team of Mission Eurasia staff and volunteers from the US who will be participating in a mission trip to Moldova, where they will partner with SWW students to distribute Gifts of Hope on January 5-9.
7. Pray for special Christmas outreach events that our partner churches will be hosting throughout Eurasia this month.
8. Pray for a youth training club in Russia’s North Caucasus, where our SWW coordinators and ministry partners are reaching young people for Christ.
9. Please pray for a winter Bible camp that our SWW students in Azerbaijan will be hosting in the village of Nidzh, which is home to the Udi people group.
10. Pray for unity among the leaders of God’s Family Church in Minsk, Belarus as they expand their ministry efforts, particularly youth ministry.
11. Praise God for our strong partnerships with many churches and ministry organizations in Russia’s North Caucasus, through which we are expanding our ministry scope and planting new churches!
12. Pray for our SWW coordinators and teachers in Armenia as they lead several SWW sessions for about 30 students this month.
13. Please pray for Valeriy, our SWW coordinator in Kropotkin, Russia, who is trying to put together a church-planting team to launch a new church in Yelizavetinskaya.
14. Continue praying for our brothers and sisters in Central Asia who are fearlessly sharing the gospel in spite of escalating religious persecution.
15. Pray for an NGPLI conference that will take place in Lviv, Ukraine on January 15-16.
16. Pray for our many missionary partners in Russia’s North Caucasus who are faithfully developing and leading new ministry initiatives in their communities.
17. Please pray for an International Alliance for the Development of Christian Education (IADCE) conference that will take place in Ukraine on January 17-19. The Ukrainian Minister of Education is expected to attend.
18. Praise God that Reconciliation Church in Bobruisk, Belarus received the funds they needed to prepare their building for the cold winter weather!
19. Pray for several of our SWW leaders in Baku, Azerbaijan who have sacrificially committed to expanding SWW in their nation during the next three years.
20. Praise God for opening doors for our SWW students to host outreach events at local schools in Russia’s North Caucasus!
21. Please pray for Ray and Cindy, our missionaries in Ukraine, as they work with the IADCE team to distribute 1,500 copies of John Comenius: Visionary Reformer of Schools, by David Smith, to several different schools and universities in their nation.
22. Pray for Reconciliation Church in Bobruisk, Belarus as the church leaders expand their mentorship and youth ministry efforts.
23. Praise God for a recent SWW church-planting forum that took place in Kropotkin, Russia!
24. Continue praying that our containers of humanitarian aid for Ukraine would clear customs as quickly as possible so we can bring this aid to those in need.
25. Please pray for missionaries and church leaders throughout Russia who remain committed to proclaiming the gospel, even in the face of persecution.
26. Pray for the preparations for an upcoming NGPLI conference that will take place in Belarus.
27. Continue praying for Georgiy, one of our SWW coordinators in Russia, as his family is still trying to obtain Russian citizenship.
28. Pray for Khafiz, Lala, Shirvan, and Zaura, our SWW coordinators in Azerbaijan, as they pursue spiritual growth.
29. Please pray for Aleksandr, one of our SWW teachers in Russia’s North Caucasus, and his family, as they are planning to move to St. Petersburg this year to start a new SWW group.
30. Praise God for the fruitful ministry of the Living Israel rehabilitation center in Haifa, Israel!
31. Pray for the preparations for our Empower conferences, which will provide training for the SWW students and graduates who will be developing and leading our 2018 summer Bible camps.