1. Praise God that many of the young people who attended summer Bible camp in Moldova are now going to Church Without Walls (CWW)!
2. Please continue praying for Reconciliation Church in Bobruisk, Belarus, as they are still trying to register with local authorities while also expanding their many ministry programs.
3. Pray for School Without Walls (SWW) coordinators, teachers, and students in Russia’s North Caucasus as they present this strategic program to potential church partners.
4. Pray for a social outreach center that SWW students are launching in Rishon LeZion, Israel, where they are sharing the Messiah’s love with God’s chosen people.
5. Please pray for Dmitriy, our SWW coordinator at Clean Heart Church in Brest, Belarus, as he and his wife are currently housing three orphans: Sasha, Roman, and Valera.
6. Praise God for a Next Generation Professional Leaders Initiative (NGPLI) conference that recently took place in Novorossiysk, Russia!
7. Pray for three new SWW centers in Briceni, Chisinau, and Orhei, Moldova, where even more young leaders are being prepared for ministry in their own cities.
8. Pray for our ministry team in Azerbaijan as they prepare to host an NGPLI conference.
9. Continue praying for CWW in Pinsk, Belarus as they expand their youth ministry and small groups, even in the midst of financial challenges.
10. Praise God for a SWW training seminar on sharing the gospel with Buddhists and Muslims, which recently took place in Kalmykia, Russia!
11. Please pray for our SWW coordinators and teachers in Georgia as they grow their partnerships with local churches and expand their ministry efforts.
12. Continue praying for Sergei and Slava, two pastors from Reconciliation Church in Bobruisk, Belarus, as they plant a new church in Minsk.
13. Pray for an NGPLI forum that will take place in Lutsk, Ukraine on October 14. We anticipate that 450 young professionals will participate in this forum, where they will learn how to effectively share the gospel in their spheres of influence.
14. Pray for our SWW graduates in Perm, Russia, who started a puppet ministry to share the gospel with children living orphanages.
15. Praise God for a worship event that took place in Armenia last month! About 40 people participated in this event, and three of them accepted Christ as their Savior!
16. Please pray for two new SWW groups in Azerbaijan, through which we are preparing young leaders to partner with local churches and reach their neighbors with the gospel.
17. Pray for our SWW leaders in Yekaterinburg, Russia, as they launched a new SWW group last month and are preparing to host a special conference for SWW graduates.
18. Pray for a SWW coordinators meeting that will take place in Ukraine on October 19-20. We anticipate that 50 SWW coordinators from eight countries will participate in this meeting.
19. Please pray for the leaders of Clean Heart Church in Brest, Belarus, who are working with their first SWW group.
20. Pray for our ministry leaders in Russia’s North Caucasus as they lead new church-planting and outreach efforts, even in the midst of escalating religious persecution.
21. Praise God for four families in Azerbaijan who accepted Christ as their Savior during one of our summer Bible camps!
22. Pray for the upcoming dedication ceremony of Good News Church in Ardon, Russia, which one of our SWW graduates, Chermen, helped to plant.
23. Please pray for an International Alliance for the Development of Christian Education (IADCE) conference for Christian teachers that Ray and Cindy, our missionaries in Ukraine, will be helping to lead on October 23-25.
24. Pray for the many new SWW groups that we are planning to launch in Tajikistan this year.
25. Continue praying for CWW in Pinsk, Belarus, as they are still trying to register while also helping to form a new NGPLI group.
26. Praise God for a puppet ministry in Azerbaijan, through which our SWW students are sharing the gospel with 300 children!
27. Please continue praying that our containers of humanitarian aid goods for the hurting people of Ukraine would clear customs as quickly as possible.
28. Pray for Aram, our SWW coordinator in Armenia, who will be leading a marriage and family seminar in Bulgaria at the end of the month.
29. Pray for Georgiy, one of our SWW leaders in Vladikavkaz, Russia, who has experienced many delays while applying for Russian citizenship.
30. Please pray for the development of the IADCE website, which will provide valuable resources for Christian teachers in Ukraine and beyond.
31. Pray for Kyrgyzstan’s presidential elections, which will take place in November. The nation’s current leaders are strictly regulating religious organizations, so please pray that Kyrgyzstan’s new president would protect religious freedom.